181 pages / Softcover
The student-friendly TextWord edition of Shakespeare's classic play of ambition and revenge precludes the need for any supplementary study guides. The unique TextWord format enables students to read the original text easily and to derive great pleasure from their newly found ability to understand Shakespeare’s language. Students who conscientiously follow the TextWord format will be well equipped to deal with any literary or language challenges they may face in the future. They will have learned how to crack the code of language and they will then be able to apply this skill to their future studies.
Our format includes unique, graphically attractive features that serve as learning tools.
- Sidebars focus students' attention
- FYI modules provide fascinating data
- In Other Words segments "translate" Shakespearean language into modern, easy to-read English
- Helpful Definitions aid in comprehension
- Stagecraft and Language Arts inserts enhance appreciation of staging and language
- CheckQuizzes and Literary Critique questions follow every scene
- Writing and Journal Workshops provided throughout the text
- Do You Remember? quizzes aid student recall
- Shakespeare's Usage and Vocabulary segments increase comprehension
- Teacher's Manual presents answers to all questions posed in the Student Edition, and includes supplementary material for further enrichment.
- Reproducible Quizzes and a Comprehensive Examination in the Teacher's Manual provide additional testing materials not found in the Student Edition
Click to view and/or download sample pages of the Student's Edition and Teacher's Manual.
These files are in PDF format which require a PDF viewer such as Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ version 4.0 and higher. Don't have it? Click on the link to download your FREE copy.
Student's Edition #CAES $9.99
For more information or to place an order, contact us.
Teacher's Manual #CAEST $19.99
A complimentary Teacher's Manual will accompany each class-size order of Student Edition texts.